I was nominated by Anne from InkedBrownies bookblog I thank her for nominating me for this thrilling exercise 🙂 Versatile is such a funny word, isn’t it? Well, not funny, but it reminds me of a reptile?! Anyway… Check out Anne’s blog and her ever so fantastic book reviews. Girl got spunk!
- Show the award on your blog– Check!
- Thank the person that has nominated you– Check! Thanks again, Anne!
- Share 7 different facts about yourself– I think I’ve done this on some other award before… so, I am sorry of I tell yous something that you already know.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice- 15! 15? I’ll do my level best.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination– I’ll link them, but I won’t let them know [insert evil laugh] Treat it as a validation exercise to find out how many bloggers actually read this post, or this blog! And, some of the blogs I linked below might not even follow me! One thing is for sure though- this is a great way to get some bookblog links out there for others to discover…
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME
- hmm… I’m already stuck trying to give you even one fact… Oh, I know- I am absolutely inept at trying to talk about or describe myself! CVs, ‘About me’ sections on various websites are a nightmare for me.
- My real Estonian name ‘Liis’ backwards is ‘siil’ which in English means ‘hedgehog’ – there, a very important fact! In Ireland, people find it hard to remember a 4-lettered word because everytime I got a birthday card in this country my name was either ‘Lillis’ or ‘Liss’ – go figure!
- I own an old and rusty drum kit which is in my hubby’s garage where I try.. and I mean, TRY to play them like I mean business. I can play some pretty cool fills which in my mind are very suitable for doom metal- slow, deep, bassy. But also some faster and more mean beats.
- When I was still a young and aspiring highschool graduate I wanted to either become a mate onboard a massive ship or voluntarily join the Estonian army service for 11 months just for the hell of it. Neither of those happened and I went to study Tourism instead.
- My personal preferences about houses and rooms don’t include the color ‘magnolia’- it’s boring as hell! I need colors in my home and I got that from my mom. For example, she painted our kitchen ceiling black! Rather funky!
- I have shared a house with 9 people of whom: 2 were constantly snorting some sort of white substance and would be wide awake in the kitchen looking for food in the mornings; 1 who was through and through ‘naturalist’ and liked to appear buttnaked out of nowhere (and no, he could not have made it to a cover of a magazine) and ask for your laptop to watch porn on it; a couple who held sauna-nights and orgies (don’t even ask!); and one super tall lad whom I still miss after our lives went separate ways (he was my replacement brother)… the other unnamed people were grand.
- I have a tattoo of an eye on my shoulder. In the eye is a pentagram. I want more tattoos.
BLOGS I WOULD LIKE TO NAME FOR THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD BELOW. Whether you want to do this, oh blogs linked, is entirely up to you! 🙂
- David’s BookBlurg
- The Tattooed BookGeek
- Comfy Reading
- The Book Stop
- The Bookie Monsters
- Bookshelf Fantasies
- Greenish Bookshelf
- Your Daughter’s Bookshelf
- The Bibliotheque
- It’s All About Books
- paper utopia
- Socially awkward bookworm
- Stephanie’s Book Reviews
Over and out! \m/